A handful of bugs are starting to pop up in BIT.TRIP Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, but fortunately developer Gaijin Games is already at work on a patch.
One of the biggest issues has been the game causing the Wii U to freeze when attempting to power down or quit via the Home menu. According to the team, this appears to be a problem only with retail Wii Us as it hasn’t been encountered on their development kits.
Other changes they plan to make with the patch include:
- At the start of the game, when it asks you if you want to log in, we’ve added some feedback so it doesn’t look like the game is hanging.
- The leaderboards will only save your highest score, as expected, instead of your most recent score, which it does now.
- If you lose your internet connection during play, we’ve allowed you to reconnect by going to the leaderboards menu.
- We’ve fixed false score reporting for in-game Rewards.
- We’ve fixed an issue with the level start mini-leaderboard telling you you’re offline when you’re actually online. It will populate this list with global scores if you don’t have any friends who have played the game yet.
- We’ve fixed an issue in the settings menu that resets your settings every time you enter the menu.
Leave a comment