The patch designed to address control issues in Super Bomberman R is now live. Switch owners can access the update by pressing the + or – buttons while highlighting the game on the Home menu, then choosing the “Software Update” option.
Konami also posted the official update notes on the game’s website:
You can now select the Room Type when you create a room to host an Online Free Battle.
By choosing “Room Number”, only players who know the room number can join.
Adjustments have been made to improve the controls.
– Adjustments have been made to reduce the input latency.
– Controls are now more precise to reduce the unintentional direction changes.
– Character speed has been adjusted so players can make quicker and more agile moves
– The characters are now behaving more naturally when in front of a pillar or a block.
– Making a turn while running along a block or a pillar is now easier.
– A kicked bomb can be stopped more precisely.
Control parameters have been improved in order to reduce the lag when playing online.
– Fixed a bug that made the game ignore some button inputs when packet loss occurs.
– The lag felt when planting a bomb has been reduced
– Sudden direction changes are easier to make.
Fixed minor bugs
To further reduce the chances of poor controller performance, Konami recommends not playing with a Joy-Con in each hand, and instead playing with a single, horizontal Joy-Con, a Switch Pro Controller or with the Joy-Cons connected in handheld mode.
Source: Super Bomberman R Official SiteStevenNo comments
Leave a comment