If you’ve ever wanted to hear orchestrated versions of some of your favorite Pokémon tracks, you’ll want to check out the Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions Concert Tour schedule, which went up today.
The actual concert tour won’t begin until May, but tickets will go on sale this Saturday, March 28. However, if you use the presale code “MELOETTA” you can purchase tickets a day early.No comments
Bandai Namco’s Katsuhiro Harada and Masaaki Hoshino were both on hand at a special Famitsu stream on NicoNico to show off Pokkén Tournament. The latest build of the game featured three new fighters: Suicune, Gardevoir and Pikachu.
They also revealed that there will be assist pokémon. The following have been confirmed (from NeoGAF):
- Snivy – Leaf Tornado (non-moving whirling tornado leaf)
- Lapras – Surf (dash attack with Lapras)
- Fennekin – Ember (lobs an explosive fire)
- Emolga – Shockwave (cone electric projectiles)
Arcade location tests for the game will begin January 30 in Japan.
Source: NeoGAFNo comments
Anyone can now download the previously code-exclusive demo of Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby in the 3DS eShop.
By playing through the short scenarios in the demo, you can unlock a Glalie and some bonus items to transfer over to the full version of the game.
Source: @NintendoAmericaNo comments
Now that the soundtracks for all the past Pokémon games are on iTunes, it’s time to add the new stuff, which is, ironically, just remakes of stuff from the past.
You can now pick up the Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire: Super Music Collection on iTunes for $9.99. At 160 tracks, that’s about 16 cents per trumpet!
Source: SerebiiNo comments
The limited-edition Pokémon trainer Red Nendoroid from Good Smile Company that was originally exclusive to Pokémon Center stores and Amazon in Japan is now available for purchase in the U.S. via the English Pokémon Center online store and Amazon.com.
The $50 figure is modeled after the version of Red in the FireRed/LeafGreen GBA remakes. He comes with a ton of accessories, including three sets of expressions, arms and legs, a Poké Ball, a Master Ball, a backpack and three pokémon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle.No comments
The newly-released Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire remakes have sold more than 3.04 million units worldwide in only three days, according to sales numbers released by The Pokémon Company. Japan alone accounts for more than 1.5 million of those units.
The figures count the Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby dual pack, but don’t include digital sales of the game.
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby launched worldwide on November 21, except in Europe, where the game was delayed until November 28. Another jump in sales is expected when the games launch.No comments
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby Now Also Offered As A Dual Pack [Update: Only at Select Retailers]
[Update: Apparently, the dual pack will be exclusive to Amazon and Best Buy.]
If you were planning on picking up both Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire remakes, there is now a new Dual Pack also launching on November 21 that has both games for $79.99.
You won’t really be saving any money by picking up the bundle. At least, not any real world money. You will, however, get some codes to save you money on in-game stuff like Potions.
Source: Amazon.comNo comments
Nintendo of America will begin distributing demo codes for the newest Pokémon games, Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, very soon, the company confirmed.
Your earliest chance will be this Friday, where you can get a code if you purchase Pokémon Art Academy in the 3DS eShop.
Other methods include:
- Codes will be distributed at select cinema locations nationwide from Nov. 7–Nov. 13 (while supplies last).
- Check with your local retailer during the holidays to find out about special demo code giveaways (while supplies last).
- You’ll also get a code with your purchase of one of two classic Pokémon games coming to the Virtual Console service on Nintendo eShop: the Pokémon Puzzle Challenge game (out Nov. 6) or the Pokémon Trading Card Game (out Nov. 13). You’ll find your free demo code on your eShop receipt (download codes available while supplies last).
- Codes will be emailed the week of Oct. 31 to select Nintendo customers with Nintendo Network IDs who have signed up to receive promotional emails from Nintendo.
- Codes will also be distributed during the holiday mall tour from Nov. 24‒Dec. 21 at 16 different locations throughout the nation. Talk to a staff member to try out Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire or any of the featured Nintendo 3DS games to receive two codes—one for you, and one for a friend (while supplies last). Check back soon for a list of tour locations.
The demo takes you through a few scenarios, including getting to meet a new Mega-Evolved pokémon. You’ll even be able to transfer a new Mega-Evolved Pokémon (along with some items you pick up) to the full game, when it comes out on November 21.
Source: Nintendo.comNo comments
Junji Ito, the manga author behind The Enigma of Amigara Fault (DRR…DRR… DRR…) and Uzumaki, is working together with The Pokémon Company on KowaPoké, or Scary Pokémon, a series of illustrations featuring some of the Pokémon world’s creepier monsters.
More images will be released over the course of the month. The first, which stars the Ghost-type Banette, is available as a wallpaper for your phone. It’s also available as a T-shirt, but those will be given away as a prizes.
Source: Anime News NetworkNo comments
Already got your free Pumpkaboo? Great. Now fire up the 3DS again because there’s a free Diancie and Shiny Gengar to get.
Beginning October 13 and going on until October 26, participating GameStop stores will give out special code cards that can be used in Pokémon X and Y to receive a Shiny Gengar. It comes holding a Gengarite Mega Stone, which allows it to Mega Evolve in to Mega Gengar.
From October 27 to November 16, GameStop stores will once again give out code cards, this time for the rare Jewel Pokémon Diancie. In Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, you can acquire a Diancite Mega Stone. If you transfer Diancie over to the new games, you can Mega Evolve it to Mega Diancie.